A virtual meeting of the Team sub-catchment partnership was held on 22 June 2021. The following agenda items were discussed and the notes from the meeting are available here.
- Team Valley Flood Alleviation Scheme
- Hedley Hall NFM
- Birtley and Kibblesworth Minewater heating scheme
- Kibblesworth Housing Scheme
A virtual meeting of the Team sub-catchment partnership was held on 11th November 2020. This meeting had a full agenda and to save time updates for some projects were sent out in advance of the meeting.
The main item was the Partnership Vision which was accepted by partners during the meeting . In addition, these subjects were discussed and the meeting notes are available here:
- Team Valley FAS
- Kibblesworth RA and Newcastle University Minewater model
- Woodlands and Nature Recovery Strategies
The Team sub-catchment partnership was due to hold a meeting on 31st March 2020. This was cancelled due to the coronavirus situation but updates on key agenda items were emailed to the partners in April. Please follow the link to see this update.
The River Team sub-catchment partnership met on 1st October 2018 and the following topics were discussed:
- Creating the Vision for the Team
- Opportunities / Constraints Mapping
- A1 realignment
- Rowletch Burn