One of the key ways in which the Tyne Catchment Partnership works is through regular meetings of the whole Partnership. These meetings are used as a way to share information and opportunities, for members to gain an understanding of the range of issues and activities across the catchment, and to facilitate the building of relationships between members.
The notes taken at each meeting are here to download, along with a brief summary.
8th February 2022 Microsoft Teams
This meeting took place on Microsoft Teams and the agenda included the following items:
- Introduction to new Tyne Catchment Coordinator
- Discussion on River Basin Management Plan and Flood Risk Management Plan updates
- Tyne Catchment Story Mapping
7th September 2021 Microsoft Teams
This meeting took place via Microsoft Teams and the following subjects were discussed:
- Drainage and Waste Management Plans
- CaBA Monitoring Form
- Hadrian’s Wall Recovering Nature Project
- River Tyne Restoration facility
Meeting notes can be read here, our next meeting will be on 8th February 2022.
2nd February 2021 Microsoft Teams
This meeting again took place virtually because of the Covid-19 restrictions.
Subjects under discussion included:
- River Basin Management Plan – Tyne Catchment Pages
- NWG update including Environment Approach, staff changes and South Tyne project
- Tyne Estuary project
- Durham Wildlife Trust Healing Nature project
8th September 2020 Microsoft Teams
This meeting was held virtually because of the Covid-19 restrictions.
There were dicussions about the following topics:
- River Basin Management Plan consultation
- Tyne Catchment Partnership’s Activity Log
- NWG’s Water Environment Improvement feasibility
11 February 2020 at St Andrew’s Church Hall, Lamesley
Brief updates from sub-catchment partnerships and other topics including:
- River Basin Management Plan
- The Environment Agency’s Medium Term Plan
- Current Northumbrian Water campaigns